As the COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, the need for skilled healthcare workers has never been greater. On behalf of the GoCheck team, we would like to express our thanks to all of the healthcare workers at the forefront of this global pandemic.
GoCheck is working diligently to support our clients and teammates during this uncertain time. While we don’t anticipate any disruptions to our service, we will keep all customers updated if there are any changes. Our team is always available whenever you need us by phone or virtual meeting — just like we always have been.
As an added precaution, we’d like to encourage photoscreeners to clean your GoCheck Kids iPhones with a Clorox disinfectant wipe or isopropyl alcohol wipe before and after each use. You can learn about cleaning your GoCheck Kids device from Apple here.
We know that this is a challenging time for those of you working on the frontlines to combat COVID-19, and we can’t thank you enough for your personal and professional sacrifice. Many of you are giving up time with those you love, self-care and your well-being to care for those impacted by the virus. It is because of you that so many patients affected by the virus have already recovered.
To make your life a little easier, we’ve compiled a list of resources from companies that are currently offering services and supplies to our healthcare workers free of charge.
- Headspace, a downloadable app that provides meditation, stress management and mindfulness exercises, is offering Headspace Plus for free to healthcare workers through 2020.
- Ginger, an on-demand mental health service, is offering free behavioral health coaching to healthcare workers. Talkspace, a similar company, is also doing the same.
- Curogram, a telemedicine and messaging platform, is providing its virtual clinic telemedicine product free to children’s hospitals and smaller regional hospitals to set up an online video walk-in clinic for COVID-19 triage.
- The Washington Post, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and Associated Press are all taking down their paywalls, so you have access to the latest news around COVID-19.
- You can stay updated on the latest COVID-19 news from the CDC here.
If you’re aware of other services we should include on this list, please send an email here.
GoCheck is not affiliated with or sponsored by any of the companies listed.