Missed the June GoCheck Kids webinar? Don’t sweat it. Watch the recording where recently retired Early Intervention Nurse, Mary Beth Fitzgerald discussed the importance of vision screening.
This informative webinar covered:
- The new normal, pediatrics in the age of COVID-19
- How children do their learning
- What the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends
- What photoscreening is and how it works
- The importance of visual acuity
Watch the Full Webinar On-Demand:
Download the Presentation Slides, including articles and informational links:
Many thanks to our presenter and attendees. Please join us in August 2020 for the Amblyopia Awareness Month educational webinar.