Protect Kids from Preventable Vision Impairment and Blindness
GoCheck Kids helps primary care networks implement cost-effective and bidirectionally integrated pediatric vision screening.
Protecting Kids from Preventable Vision Impairment and Blindness With:
Why Aren’t Most Kids Detected Even Though Early Screening is Standard of Care?
Historically, pediatric vision screening devices have been:
- Capital intensive
- Difficult to scale
- Hard to operate
We ship you iPhones. Our technology and clinical experts ensure success.
- All inclusive subscription pricing. Healthy ROI via CPT code reimbursement.
- Bidirectional EHR Integration
- Easily standardized throughout a network
- Modern and familiar device and interface
“In our primary care practices, we’ve found that when we bring together clinical quality and advanced technology, we can deliver state-of-the-art healthcare more efficiently to reduce friction and create a better patient care experience. GoCheck Kids is doing that with a solution that provides exceptional clinical results with a high return on investment.”
Dr. Jonathan Miller, Medical Director of Value-Based Care
Nemours Children’s Health System
Your Complete Vision Screening Solution
Protect kids’ vision and learning potential and increase quality metrics by meeting the AAP, AAPOS and AAO vision screening recommendations. Providers receive instant results with your choice of partnering with clinical experts through remote image analysis.
Pediatric vision screening doesn’t have to be a loss-leader. With GoCheck Kids, you can generate revenue through CPT Codes 99173, 99174, and 99177. With no capital expenditure and an all inclusive subscription, your network will experience a healthy ROI.
GoCheck Kids’ bidirectional EHR integration and familiar device and operating system means delighted providers and parents. Learn how we partner to plan your vision screening program and ensure a successful implementation.
- 1 in 4 kids have a vision problem.
- If untreated, they can lead to learning disabilities, blindness and even death.
- Amblyopia (lazy eye) is the leading cause of vision loss in kids.
- Amblyopia is almost always treatable if detected early.
- Treatment efficacy declines starting at age 5.
- Early screening and detection are key.
- Broadly reimbursed with CPT Codes 99173, 99174, and 99177.
- No capital expenditure and flat subscription means low barrier to entry and immediate 3-10x ROI.
- Drive quality referrals to eye specialists.7
- Improve compensation in Value Based Payment models.
- Bidirectional EHR integration
- Easy to deploy and use
- Robust reporting and dashboards
- NPS Score over 70
- Strengthen brand and competitive position by leveraging innovative technology.
- Provide the highest level of care for children.
- Meet or exceed the screening standard of care as defined by the AAP, AAPOS, and AAO.
“We explored a few options but picked GoCheck Kids because it produces immediate results, is easy to use, and is the most cost-effective option.”
Dr. Jason Terk, Pediatric Leader
The World’s Only Pediatric Vision Screener with Bidirectional EHR Integration
Cerner and eClinicalWorks are in development and we are looking for integration partners.
Unparalleled Satisfaction and ROI
CHOC division sees a 957% ROI and unparalleled satisfaction vision screening with GoCheck Kids.8
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do We Have to Buy iPhones?
No. We provide the iPhones which means you do not have to undergo a capital expenditure or take on large risk.
Is GoCheck Kids Available Outside the USA?
Yes. We have customers in Europe and have expanded our international team.
Is GoCheck Kids Clinically Valid?
Yes. It’s FDA-registered and backed by peer reviewed literature and leading pediatric ophthalmologists.