Fill out the form below to signup for the “Pediatric Vision Screening for Pediatricians” webinar.
What To Expect:
- Overview of amblyopia and associated risk factors.
- Review the AAP vision screening guidelines and discuss why your vision screening protocol may be deficient.
- See a demonstration of the GoCheck Kids’ photoscreener.
- Discuss the economics and reimbursement around photoscreening.
In the U.S., the most prevalent disabling childhood conditions are vision disorders including amblyopia, strabismus, and significant refractive errors.1 Are you prepared to detect them?
1. “Improving the Nation’s Health. A Coordinated Public Health Approach.” The Center for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/visionhealth/pdf/improving_nations_vision_health_508_final.pdf
Mkt Doc 239